Meeting venue

HBS campus map

HBS map image

Walking directions (below) from DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel at 400 Soldiers Field Road, Boston.

Directions to HBS, Aldrich Hall

BRM 2019 will be held at Harvard Business School, Aldrich Hall, Soldiers Field Road, Boston, MA  02163

If you are using a GPS to navigate, you will get the best results by entering 111 Western Avenue, Boston, MA 02163

For a map and directions to the venue, go to the Map page on the Harvard Business School website.

By car

Parking is free with registration. Use the Soldiers Field Park Garage via Kresge Way, off Western Avenue. Tell the lot attendant you are there for the Business of Regenerative Medicine conference.

Solider Field Park Garage image

From Logan Airport (east of Boston):

• Follow signs for I-90 West (Massachusetts Turnpike/Ted Williams Tunnel). Take I-90 West to exit #20 for Brighton/Cambridge. 

From west of Boston:

• Take I-90 East (Massachusetts Turnpike) to exit #18 for Allston/Cambridge. 

From north and south of Boston:

• Take I-93 (North or South) to exit #20 for I-90 West (Massachusetts Turnpike). Take I-90 West to exit #20 for Brighton/Cambridge. 

From I-90 (Massachusetts Turnpike):

• After the tollbooth, bear right toward Cambridge.
  • Continue through the first set of lights and get in the left lane.
  • Just past the second set of lights and before the bridge, turn left onto Soldiers Field Road.
  • At the first stoplight, turn left on to Western Avenue.
  • Enter the campus through the Batten Way entrance on the right.

By public transit

• Take the Red Line to Harvard Square.
  • John F. Kennedy Street runs through the center of Harvard Square. Walk south on John F. Kennedy Street.
  • Cross over the Charles River on the Anderson Bridge.
  • The Harvard Business School is on the left, after the bridge. Take the first entrance leading into the campus.

Alternatively, you can take the #66 bus from Harvard Square. It runs down JFK Street and North Harvard Street between Harvard Square and Western Avenue.